Monday, June 6

back in the swing of things!

This summer and fall will hopefully be extremely productive seasons for me as I have decided to work full time as a professional artist. I am so excited about the possibilities that lie before me. Never before have I been able to devote my time wholly to pursuing a career as an artist. It has always been a balancing act, between teaching full time, college, and other random jobs. Some of the things I plan to do are blog more regularly, become more active in the community by getting involved in the local farmer's market, and really working on my advertising and my ETSY shop. I already have a list of projects to start me off, so I can't wait to get started! Wish me luck as I step into a very new, big adventure!!


Of course you will always be able to keep up with what's going on by checking this webpage! See you again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO THRILLED for you! What a dream come true! I can't wait to see what you'll create and I'm dying to shop in your Etsy store! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today!