Monday, October 3

custom Bible Covers

Here's a look at some of the custom Bible covers I was working on all last week! 



This was and is - by far - my favorite Bible cover I've ever worked on. My friend wanted to make a Bible cover out of her husband's grandmother's old feed sacks and "yo-yos" from something she had made. She gave me a sack full of materials and told me to go crazy. This one is so unique and the materials are all meaningful. It was such a blast to create! 



This particular cover is for a three year-old and I got to try my hand at embroidery for the very first time! What do you think??



...and...a fun peek at one of my next projects!


Have a great week, and don't forget to stop by later this week to see what happens to all of this yarn!

1 comment:

  1. EEEK!!! Cutest Bible Covers EVER!!! Love that super unique one and I can't wait to see what you do with the yarn! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today!