Wednesday, November 6

31 days of fall, a wrap up

Well, it's here... November! It's been cold, cloudy, and rainy. The trees are starting to turn, though not quite as beautifully as up north or in the midwest, but I'll take what I can get. Now it's time for cozy nights next to the fireplace with a hot cup of...whatever.
Apparently the day after Halloween is the day Starbucks pulls out the red cups. Slow. Down!

October 30 and 31 were truly magical and trick-or-treating with my little one for the first time was a real joy.
 Found this perfect children's book at Half Price. We read it almost every day! I think I'll have to hunt down all the other season books by this author!
Rosie the Riveter and her little sailor! 

Thanks for joining me on this fun series!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today!