Monday, July 6

introducing the "garden collection"

a new line of vintage-inspired textile accessories
$5 each
email me :)

follow the link to the left to my flickr gallery to see more.....





These are great for girls of ALL ages - even babies! I created them with both a pin back AND a clip for your hair, so they are versatile and can be worn either on clothing or in your 'do. They look absolutely ADORABLE on baby girls :) They are about 3 inches in diameter. I can make any color combo you like! Makes great gifts for "corsages" for events, baby's first bows, or for any kind of wear!

3 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!! :) They look way way cute in your hair girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily LOVES hers! She wore it all morning. Thanks for such a cute gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once Emory gets some hair ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today!