Friday, August 5

mason jars

Oh, all the lovely things to do with mason jars. My friend Amanda has really got me hooked on them! For her wedding, she found HUGE mason jars at Canton for a *steal* and filled them with candles that lined the aisle she walked down. It was gorgeous! Now she's letting me have a couple to use for decorative elements in our home. 

I just bought a giant pack of a dozen pint-sized mason jars at Kroger for $11! That's less than a dollar a piece! I have some really great ideas for some fun projects that I hope to complete and feature on my etsy very soon.


BY THE WAY, if you haven't stopped by my new etsy shop, it's about time :)


So I leave you with some of the fun things I've seen mason jars repurposed for on the fabulous blogs and sites I've visited.


Have a great weekend!
dimple prints
apartment therapy
apartment therapy 
wedding window
renew redo
teeny blessings
shabby addict
crazy mccoys

what holly has seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!