Friday, June 1

sacred donations

Hey friends! Well, I'm finally getting around to posting the photos of my painting donations to the Sacred Selections Auction. The first one here was purchased through the live auction portion of the evening, and I was excited to see the bidding go so high! It is now proudly displayed in an adoptive family's home :)
"Sacred Love"
the Sacred Selections logo!
There was a bidding war in the silent auction for these next two between two families. One family won both but then wound up giving the other family the one they really wanted, which I thought was sweet. Now I'm working on even more for one of the recipients! I'm so excited :)
"Beautiful Hearts, Pure Lives"

"Precious in His Sight"
Love 'em? Prints coming to my etsy in June!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today!