Thursday, June 21

you can have it your way, but don't get crazy

Ok, so I'm not one to really follow "trends" as you might say, but Pinterest has opened up a whole new world to me and like anyone else, I'm all about the chevrons right now.
What more perfect way to play with them than to paint and sew with the fun pattern?
You can't know chevrons without knowing the name Riley Blake. If you sew, craft, or do anything with fabrics, you've got to check out the prints. You can find lots of sellers on etsy that can get small amounts (a yard or two) sent to you in just a matter of days. I'm super excited because my favorite fabric store is about to get a huge shipment of Riley fabric and I think I'll probably buy out their entire stock! I mean, really, who doesn't love a nice fun pop of color in chevron form?!

We have these lovely pillows on our living room couch, framed mirrors in our dining room, and hopefully soon some awesome bedding in our bedroom! Careful not to go too crazy...

Here's some other chevrons I'm lovin' on...




This very well may be our new bedding... thanks to Urban Outfitters!


 I see a future room in our future house here!

I mean, really?! Check out that floor!!



This pillow is PERFECT :)

You could spend hours on etsy alone looking through all of the yummy things that pop up when you search "chevron". There's tons of DIY blogs out there that can show you how to do a wall in your house or makeover a cheap rug or ugly coffee table using this awesome pattern. The possibilities are endless. And yes, I recognize that I have a problem.

Coming next week, I'll post a DIY on how to transform those cheap little square framed Ikea mirrors into something fabulous using... you guessed it....

Until then, have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! and chevron...that pillow is AMAZING! I share your obession...see you in Chevron Lovers Annon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today!