Tuesday, October 9

college football time = show off your collegiate colors!

New updates are happening everywhere in my etsy shop with orders coming in left and right. I wanted to share the newest collegiate covers to be featured in my shop!
Whether you are currently studying, just want to show your pride in your alma mater, or looking for a gift for your favorite fan - these collegiate-themed custom Bible covers are the PERFECT choice!
What I love most about them is they don't have to be boring or masculine AT ALL! You can throw in some different patterns or accent colors and make them so fun and personal!
Who do YOU know that would love to have one? Christmas is right around the corner! 
And remember, my order deadline is November 15, 2012. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!