Today my friend Jill asked me where I bought my curtains, and when I told her I made them, she sighed and said, "aw, man!" But seriously people, it's not too complicated, and usually less expensive than buying store bought :)
- Curtains - TRADKLOVER fabric from Ikea - These particular curtains are 95" high, and each panel comes from a 3 yard piece, to keep the print even in all the panels. I had 9 yards in all.
- Banners strung across windows - made from fabric and ribbon scraps
- White EXPEDIT shelves, 2x4 and 2x2 - Ikea
- Little personalized red chair - Anywhere Chair from PB Kids - I totally love these because they're really customizable with the colors, patterns, piping, and embroidery. Makes a great Christmas gift :)
- Lamps - clearance section at Target, spray painted orange
- Square blue rugs - HAMPEN, Ikea
- Little table - garage sale find, painted
- Red rocking chair - hand me down, painted
- Woodstock poster - a few years old, from Target (sold during Woodstock's 50th anniversary, I think?)
- "C is for Color" 11x14"print - Apple Blossom Prints on Etsy
- Number canvas - clearance section at Target
- "Don't forget to be awesome" 11x14" print - Fresh Words Market
- "Laugh" sculpture - Hobby Lobby
- Square fabric bins - Target
- Pendant light fixture - by allen + roth at Lowe's
- I bought my white frames from Hobby Lobby and Michael's
walls - Notre Dame by Valspar, eggshell finish
chair rail - Gecko by Valspar, satin finish
Looking through the rest of my house, it's very clear - Target and Etsy are pretty much my main places to shop. And not just for decor!
Have a lovely Monday, and Happy JULY (where has the time gone?!)! It's a lovely 84* here in Dallas.