Friday, July 5

the weekend is here!

Our fourth of July was spectacular as we were able to be together and do "family stuff" all day long, which included taking little man to his very first movie, Despicable Me 2. He did SURPRISINGLY well - sat through the entire thing and didn't make a peep. It's amazing what a little bag of cookies can do. But really, I think he actually enjoyed it!

We ended the day watching fireworks from our backyard (we had a GREAT view!) and eating homemade ice cream! Here's a couple of my favorite shots from the night, capturing little man watching his first big fireworks show :)
I spent much of today out in the heat & sunshine weeding & mulching our giant flowerbeds and painting the front door. I'm all about upping the curb appeal lately. Needless to say, I'm pooped.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. The curtains are finished for the media room as of about an hour ago and tomorrow the couch comes, so I'll be giving you a little in-progress sneak peek soon! Now to sleep...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!