Tuesday, October 15

31 days of fall, part 2

Are you on Instagram?! Are you sharing your photos of beautiful autumn? Hit 'em up with the tags, #31daysoffall #painterlypassion for a chance to have them featured here on my blog!

Here's another look at our October around here (10/9-15)
taking advantage of the gorgeous weather to begin sanding & staining some of my pallet boards
mmmm, coffee :)
 play day at Owens Pumpkin Farm
I don't know the name of this plant on our front porch, but I love the colors!
 I'm not the only one who loves the round chair
I happened to catch this shot of the rain and cool weather rolling in yesterday. Don't you LOVE the colors in the background? 
 staining in the garage while the rain falls outside

Today is my last day to stain all the pallet wood we've ripped off of FIVE pallets so far. This weekend, it's going down.... or should I say, UP? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!

Pardon me while I go make more pumpkin muffins!
Are you enjoying October?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!