Tuesday, October 22

31 days of fall, part 3

Welcome to part three of my {photojournalismif you will} series, 31 days of fall. While we are still waiting for the leaves to change, the temperatures certainly have, and we are soaking it all in. Here's a look at the past week, October 16-22.
Come to me, sweet cup of joy!
One of my new "fall" colors on my nails, Essie's "Sable Collar". It's sort of an iridescent taupe. 
Cafe Brazil does it again, with the most delicious breakfast EVER. Cinnamon pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon butter and holiday blend coffee. Yes.
The first fire in our fireplace. So glad we have gas logs!
"Fairytale" or "Cinderella" pumpkins are my favorite!
Writing up the weekly to-do list, and gearing up with a cup full of coffee in my most treasured mug. Morning coffee has also become a regular part of my life. That's new.
My view this morning during the abs part of Stroller Strides. Clear blue skies and leaves just starting to change. It was a beautiful morning!

Remember to tag your Instagram photos #31daysoffall #painterlypassion for a chance to have them featured here on my blog at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!