Here's a little peek into the room, from the entry way:
While it still functions as an in-progress mess and catch-all room, we are slowly but surely moving things out to their proper places as each step of the project brings us closer to the finish line. I think the biggest difference will be seen once the full bed is out to its new owners, and the space opens up so we can bring in the new furniture.
I picked this sweet little guy up at Pier 1 yesterday. I guess this is officially the first item we've bought for baby #2!
Here's just a shot at where we were last week and where we are today:
Makes my heart happy!
Project Nursery rundown:
paint grey walls
- paint white focal wall
- sew and hang new curtains
- lay out design for focal wall
- paint color(s) on focal wall once we find out the sex of baby "Mo"
- get rid of full bed
- bring in new crib, dresser, and shelves
- make bedding for crib
- bring orange glider in from little man's room
- accessorize shelves
- hang art on wall
- eventually update ceiling fan and doorknobs
- have a baby