Saturday, June 27

fun new adventures!

Well, our iMac arrived this afternoon, and needless to say I've been glued to it, playing with all the fun programs and settings, since Matt set it up. There is a program called iWeb I'm using to create a website for my students at Lakeview that I hope to use this next school year! I'm really, really excited about that!

Tomorrow I'm teaching the 2nd/3rd grade class about the twelve apostles and I'm looking forward to it, because I have some really great activities for them to do. I love to teach them :) This is only week four of our quarter and only my second lesson to teach, as my co-teacher Sharon and I have split the lessons. We are both enjoying teaching, even though our styles are quite different. It's nice to have a partner to teach with because you can both bring so much to the table. 

Hoping for a positive response to the private art lessons, though I'm not too sure at this point. Sometimes I get really down and uninspired.
What do you creative geniuses do to put pep back into your step?

Emotionally the last 6 months have been sooooo draining, so rough. I won't go into detail or try to explain the situation or my position/reactions in regards to what has gone on, but I feel that every ounce of energy and/or creativity has been pulled out of me. I don't know how I'll ever get back up. My energy is so low and I'm feeling myself start to spiral downward into a really bad place. I have moments of joy, but I have lost my drive. I feel guilty for putting my husband in such a weird position to have to deal with my mood swings and low lows, but I don't know who else to turn to or lean on. I know it is getting old. I feel lost.
Please keep me (and my family) in your prayers.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I sent an e-mail to your painterly.passion at yahoo dot com address.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today!