Tuesday, June 23

Private art lessons this summer!

Hello all!

I thought I would take a quick opportunity to "advertise" my offering of private art lessons this summer. I have mailed out flyers to the precious little ones (and some adults, too!) that I know may be interested - and if you are reading this and are interested, just shoot me an email and we'll get you set up! This is a really exciting adventure for me as I haven't done private lessons in a few years, and I'm doing it all on my own now (without a company backing me up). There will be six sessions (one session a week) for an hour - hour and a half each. I will come to you and we will work in the comfort of YOUR home :) The total cost of the package is $150 and includes all materials needed, a sketchbook, and instruction with yours truly! Areas of study may include, but are not limited to:

basic/advanced acrylic painting
basic/advanced watercoloring
collage and mixed media art
color mixing & coordinating
paper mache and other forms of paper art & sculpture
basic/advanced black & white or color drawing
artistic journaling and the decorated page
and using textiles as art.



If you or anyone you know - young or old - may be interested, email me today!
I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!