Wednesday, April 7

back at it again!

Well friends, it has been a while since my last post (tradition?)...
I just wanted to let you know that I have my studio sort of make-shifty set up right now so I can catch up on my Bible cover orders. I know some of you may be ready for your second?? The custom Bible covers presently run for $30 a piece.

Here is my special offer for you!!


If you have been a past customer, and ordered your custom cover from me prior to July 2009, you can now place an order for your second cover (maybe a new one, or perhaps a second one for a second Bible you have, or even a gift??) for HALF PRICE - that's right... customers who ordered covers before July 2009 can now get a SECOND cover for only $15!! This offer will only run through May 31, so don't wait!


...and just a gift suggestion, as mother's day is just around the corner... moms LOVE them!! They make a great personalized gift, and if you place your order now, you can guarantee you will have it in time to make a special lady feel extra special on May 9 :)


I've got lots of new patterns and I'm anxious to get them out there!
To view my Flickr gallery of many of the ones I have made before, click on the link up to the left and follow it to my Bible covers gallery.

Well, that's all I have time for now! Happy creating to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!