Monday, March 11

guilty as charged

Today on Pinterest I came across this funny but oh-so-true little poster. I immediately thought, "oh, my poor husband!" because I feel it fits our lives perfectly!
source
Anyone else? Please tell me I'm not alone...

I'm also working on a little painting for my new studio using some leftover paint from the dipped table legs I mixed up last week. I had some extra and just couldn't throw it out! I love this quote and I think it will be suitable to display on a shelf in my new creative space :)
I'll be sure to upload a photo when it's all done - right now most of my supplies are still in boxes!
I hope your week is off to a great start! We had a relaxing-yet-productive day around here, which in my opinion, is the best way to spend a Monday!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today!